Bet365 has wide cricket coverage and a variety of betting options like a man of the match, winner, top batsman, best partnership, etc. The bookmaker covers all the major tournaments like World Cup, Champion Trophy, The Ashes, IPL, and all other T20s, ODI, and Test matches. If you don’t want to miss out on the thrill and fun, then the first step is to open a Bet365 account. Then, make some deposit and place a bet. How? It’s what we will discuss today.
You will see three types of odds on Bet365; American, Fractional, and Decimal. Decimal is easy to understand when compared to the other two odd categories. So, you should select Decimal from the drop-down menu.
After selecting the odd type, you will see some numbers in front of each team. The number will be like 1.92, 2.0, etc. For instance, if you are selecting the 2.0 odds and placing a bet of $10, then your total winning payout will be $20.
Suggested Reading: Best Cricket Betting Websites in the Web
Place a cricketing bet with Bet365
- Log in to your Bet365 account and select Sports from the top.
- You will see a list of all the sports available to bet. Select Cricket and the next screen will showcase all the ongoing and future cricket tournaments.
- Now you need to select the match you want to bet. For instance, you need to click on the Ashes and choose the best type. You can choose from most sixes, match winner, toss winner, highest partnership, total runs in the first inning, and much more. One of the easiest is to predict the match-winner, so select the same.
- Next, you have to choose from three options.
Australia (Odds: 1.92)
Draw (Odds: 3.0), or
You can click on any one of them as per your prediction. Here, we will choose a draw, wherein the odds are 3.0.
5. Once you make the choices, the bet selection will be visible under Bet Slip, which is available on the top right side of the website.
6. Now you need to enter the stake amount. Stake means how much amount you’re investing on the bet. For instance, if you bet for $10, the pay-out will be $30.
7. After entering the Stake amount, click on Place Bet and it’s done for now.
8. Wait for the result. If the game is drawn, then you will get $30 in your Bet365 account. In case you lose, the investment of $10 will be deducted from your account.
Shon Miller is a professional online sports bettor and trader with over 10 years of experience in the industry. He worked with numerous online bookmakers including Bet365, Betway, and William Hill. With this long experience, now he has decided to share his experience with other betting aspirants like you. Know more at the about me page.